We can simplify your Self-Assessment tax return
Preparing a self-assessment tax return can be a headache and very stressful, whether you are self-employed, sole trader, business partner, company director, landlord or an individual with trustee responsibilities. With our help completing your tax return will be quick and simple.
In 2015 890,000 people missed the deadline, and HMRC pursued those who missed the deadline date by only a day or two with £100 fines.
We can manage the whole tax return process for you and will check your forms for any inconsistencies prior to it being submitted and ensure you meet the deadlines set by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). There are several situations when you will need to complete a self-assessment tax return depending on your circumstances that we can help you with.
- You’re self-employed and sole traders
- You’re a partner in a business partnership
- You’re a company director
- You’re a landlord or additional property owner
- You’re receiving additional income from savings
- You’re receiving foreign income
- You’re a Trustee
- You have an income over £50,000 and claiming child benefit